Up to 20 organizations will have the opportunity to become Anchor Sponsors of the CT Sub Trail. Firm commitments must be secured by Feb 29, 2016. Net proceeds will benefit the U.S.S. Groton Sail Foundation.
Sponsorship benefits are as follows:
- Plaque featuring your business name at your sponsored exhibit*
- Feature listing of your company on CT Sub Trail digital app
- Company logo on CTSubmarineCentury.com
- Business reference included in social media outreach
- Listing in media communications
- Special acknowledgement in The Day’s supplement on Connecticut’s Submarine Century to be published in April 2016
- Tickets for CT Sub Trail unveiling in Spring 2016
Your investment: $5,000
The Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut Foundation will serve as the fiduciary agent for CT Sub Trail. Please make checks payable to:
Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut Foundation
ATTN: Sheri Cote
914 Hartford Turnpike
Waterford, CT 06385
*Sponsors will have the option of showcasing their mini-sub on property or have their sponsored exhibit at one of the proposed locations on the attached CT Sub Trail. Please note that once Anchor Sponsorships have been secured, other smaller sponsor options will be made available to the community for shared mini-sub sponsorship and for individual donations.
For sponsorship questions and general communications, please contact Quinn & Hary Marketing, the agency for Connecticut Submarine Century.
Quinn & Hary Marketing